Apply to Edgewood Campus School
We welcome new and returning students. Please take a moment to review the laws and requirements for enrollment at Edgewood Campus School and the state of Wisconsin.
Application and Registration Process
We accept applications throughout the year with meetings and tours for prospective students beginning in November. Enrollment begins in late January. Consideration for students on the application list begins after current students have been registered for the next school year. The following items are required to begin the application and registration processes:
- Completed application form along with:
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport
- Payment of a $50 non-refundable application fee ($300 for international students)
- Copies of report cards for the past 3 years
- Copies of standardized test results
- IEP reports (if applicable)
- Meet with the admissions director for a school and campus tour.
- Schedule a classroom visit or shadow day for the student.
- If applying for four or five-year-old kindergarten or sixth grade, you will need to attend a parent information meeting.
- Upon acceptance, complete and submit the registration form and the tuition contract, and pay the annual registration fee and tuition deposit.
- We invite new students to attend New Student Visitation Day in May to meet their new classmates and teachers and to become familiar with their new school.
- The balance of tuition is due on or before January 15
Wisconsin state law recommends that all children entering school for the first time and all students beginning the third and sixth grade of school have a physical and dental examination.
State law requires that all children entering a Wisconsin elementary school for the first time be immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, varicella (chicken pox), Hepatitis B, mumps and rubella. These requirements can be waived only if a properly signed health or religious exemption is filed with the school.
In order for a child to remain in school, you must complete and sign the immunization form, which we will keep on file at the school office during the first 30 days of school. The information provided on this form will be available to the local public health agency and the Wisconsin Department of Health and Social Services to determine if the child has received the minimum required immunizations.
Edgewood Campus School, a private Catholic school for students in 4K, 5K, and grades 1 through 8, admits students of any gender, race, religion, color, and national/ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, color, or national/ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial-aid programs, athletics, or other school-administered programs.