Apply to Edgewood Campus School
We accept applications for domestic and international students year-round. Meetings and tours for parents, as well as visits and shadow days for prospective students, are scheduled with the admissions director. Enrollment for the next school year begins in late January. Consideration for students on the application list begins after current students enroll for the next school year and available space in each grade is determined.
These items must accompany a domestic applicant’s form:
- Copies of report cards that include teacher comments for the past three (3) years
- Copies of standardized test results
- Copies of IEP or 504 reports (if applicable)
- Proof of date of birth and citizenship
- Payment of $75 application fee
These items must accompany an international applicant’s form:
- Copies of original school reports for the past three (3) years
- Copies of school reports for the past three (3) years translated into English by a certified translator who provides appropriate indicia and contact information
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s English teacher
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s math teacher
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s homeroom teacher or the head of the current school
- A letter from the student’s parents stating their reasons for wanting their child to be educated at Edgewood Campus School. Please include information about the family and the parent’s perception of their child’s strengths and challenges.
- A bank statement, investment report, or other document that proves the family’s ability to fund the child’s education and living expenses
- Payment of the $300 application fee
International applicants should refer to the Study in the States web page for additional information about studying in the United States.
Edgewood Campus School, a private Catholic school for students in 4K, 5K, and grades 1 through 8, admits students of any gender, race, religion, color, and national/ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, color, or national/ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial-aid programs, athletics, or other school-administered programs.