Welcome to Edgewood Campus School
Due to statewide COVID-19 mandates, Edgewood Campus School is closed indefinitely for the duration of the public health emergency. Events and athletics are also canceled/postponed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
A Message from Our President/Principal
Dear Edgewood Campus School Community,
Thank you for these wonderful comments. They motivate our staff each and every day!
- "We love reading the morning message. We look forward to it setting the day each morning. Thank you for starting our day with a prayer."
- "Good evening, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and the fabulous staff at ECS. It is truly amazing how ya’ll have adapted to this sudden shift in teaching. We feel so very blessed to be a part of the Edgewood family."
- "ECS is doing an exceptional job on the organization and content of the ECS virtual school! Wishing you all the best!"
- "Thanks so much for continuing to work with our kids during these unsettling and uncertain times. Having classwork forces us to have more of a schedule -- keeping us sane and continuing to grow. I know this places a strain on you and the teachers. Just wanted to tell you how much our family appreciates you and your dedication to teaching."
- "As grandparents, my husband and I want to congratulate you and your staff for the wonderful education the children under your care are receiving during this crisis and overall. It is so refreshing to see the caring and positiveness that is presented. Thank you!"
- "Hello lovely teachers! I just wanted to send you a note to say, 'Thank you!' You are doing a wonderful job, considering the circumstances. I hope you and your families are healthy and stay healthy.”
- "Thank you for all you have done to get this up and running, it was a monumental task and the ECS staff has risen to the challenge!"
- "Based on what I’ve experienced and have heard from others, ECS has been able to provide superior engagement and programming in its transition to remote learning. Even when we are not in the ideal situation where we know from years of experience our teachers excel, ECS has still provided incredible opportunities to engage with teachers and to continue children’s learning."
- "You all welcomed my kids with open arms even when they started school later in the year. Under your instruction, they did not only just transition, but they are thriving! You teachers have been truly a blessing to our family. The support, everything from educational to emotional, that you have shown my boys has meant more to my husband and I then we could ever imagine. The curriculum you have tailored to my boys’ specific needs has been amazing, and I can't believe how much they have grown over these past nine months. No matter what was going on in my day, I could always feel secure and confident in the wonderful environment that my kids were in during their week."
President and Principal
Edgewood Campus School
Edgewood Campus School, a private Catholic school for students in 4K, 5K, and grades one through eight, admits students of any gender, race, religion, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, and athletics and other school-administered programs.